Name and contact details of the responsible person(s)
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is:
Reichenhainer Street 1
Managing Director Benjamin Gruner
E-mail address: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. types of data we process
2. purposes of the processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c) DS-GVO
3. categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitors/users of the website, interested parties,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request, Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. legal retention obligations), Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect our or a third party's legitimate interests and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override this, Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and order processors
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this should nevertheless be the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the previously mentioned legal grounds, e.g. in the case of the transfer of data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of a contract processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. In doing so, we carefully select our processors, regularly monitor them and have been granted a right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO.
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore predominantly processed by companies to which DS-GVO applies. If, however, processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place based on special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In the case of U.S. companies, submission to the so-called "Privacy Shield", the data protection agreement between the EU and the U.S., fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for storing it no longer applies, unless its further storage is necessary for evidence purposes or is contrary to statutory storage obligations. This includes, for example, retention obligations under commercial law for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB) (6 years) and retention obligations under tax law for documents in accordance with Section 147 (1) of the German Fiscal Code (AO) (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- Date and time of access;
- Browser type;
- Language and browser version;
- Content of the retrieval;
- Time zone;
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Amount of data;
- Websites from which the request came;
- Operating system
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional, and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.
The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
- Session cookies: We use so-called cookies to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information thus obtained is used to optimize our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies: these are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies: According to your preferences, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) p. lit. b) DS-GVO if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders, and otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in that case Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Presence in social media
We process the data you send us via these networks to communicate with you and to reply to your messages there.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Insofar as you have given the responsible party of the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-GVO.
The data protection notices, information options and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland) private policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
- Twitter (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) - Datenschutzerklärung: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
Rights of the data subject
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. The exercise of the right to object is free of charge for you. You can notify us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Reichenhainer Street 1
Managing Director Benjamin Gruner
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you.
Right to rectification
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
Right to deletion
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 (1) a) to d) DS-GVO is met:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning, you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DS-GVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability under Article 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can obtain the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
Right to complain
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
To protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that data protection regulations are complied with by us, as well as by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.